I hate legalese and I believe in privacy. Please make sure to periodically review this page to review any changes.
So let me explain this in a nutshell, like I'm 5:
- We are using EasyMDE as the entry editor to make life simpler to those that don't use or know Markdown that well. FontAwesome was removed and we are using a local, reduced subset of icons instead.
- This platform is not intended for persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or store any information and any such content and accounts will removed from the platform.
Logging and identifiers
- We use a cookie to store the session identifier for you. These cookies are not identifiable and/or traceable.
- The only PII we have on you is the information you provide when you register or update your account: handle, display name (optional) and email. Any entry you knowingly submit may also include the PII that you choose to share.
- There is no tracking or analytics, but your IP address, user-agent and the webpages you visit are logged by the web server.
- Your password is peppered, hashed (SHA-256) and encrypted using Argon2id. That said, always use unique passwords!
- Your email will never, ever be used outside of this service. We will only email you if absolutely necessary, or for automated service related matters (e.g. password reset).
- To delete your account and your information, go to your settings page and click "Close Account". Everything we have on you will be removed: user,
- If you'd like to export your data, you can do so in your account settings.
This page was last updated on August 20th, 2021.